La Fortuna Waterfall Horseback Ride
Rate From: $59 p.p.
Lasting: 3 hrs
Ages: From 6 to 65 yo
Recommended for the whole family.
No experience required.
The horseback riding to La Fortuna River waterfall is one of the pioneer excursions created in town.
In the beginning, the road to the Waterfall was a challenge, and the best way to get there was by horse. Nowadays, this tour is a must, as you ride very well-trained horses crossing pastures and farms with incredible views and great scenarios where there is always present the local wildlife like toucans, monkeys, reptiles and sloths.
Once we get to the Waterfall Preserve, we hike down through a paved trail for about 20 minutes to enjoy a moment into the water and observe the beautiful waterfall from the closest point. have a selfie!
No experience is needed.
What to Expect:
A great horse ride and a great cardio hike with a refreshing bathing time into the river.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by local experts and local business.