Rate From: $75 p.p.
Lasting: 5 hrs
Ages: From 5 to 70 yo
Recommended for the whole family,
The amazing Venado Caves, formed 15 – 20 million years ago, were discovered by the aboriginal Guatusos.
Throughout the 1 ½ hour tour through a cave formed by an underground river, we will see stalactites, stalagmites, and marine fossils along with plenty of bats, spiders, and crickets.
As adventurers, we should be prepared to move through very tight spaces, get thoroughly wet, and be covered in mud as we walk and crawl along the underground river and through the waterfall to explore the wonders of this cave.
What to Expect:
A totally new world, waiting to be explored, suitable for the whole family.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by local experts and local business.