Sloth Watching Walk
Rate From: $45 p.p.
Lasting: 4 hrs
Ages: From 5 to 65 yo
Great outing for the entire family
It’s an outdoor hiking tour through the rainforest with the help of a naturalistic guide to looking for the sloths in the wild.
We’ll be finding an average of four to six sloths in the area, plus several species of birds and reptiles.
We have about 2 miles of trails with rich biodiversity so we also are able to appreciate some birds, frogs, insects, and other wildlife around.
This adventure takes one and a half hours to be done but it’s a gentle hike on a flat land 30 acres property.
The trails are mostly under the shade with some open areas so you only we’ll need some bug spray.
Great for the whole family
What to Expect:
You will have the chance of watching up close our most tender and iconic mammal in Costa Rica, the sloth.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by local experts and local business.