Rate From: $62 p.p.
Lasting: 2.5 hrs
Ages: From 4 yo
Recommended for the whole family.
Come and enjoy this unique excursion on the Peñas Blancas River, immerse yourself into a rainforest river ecosystem watching a variety of arboreous and aquatic animals.
Floating for approximately 2 hours on a raft boat, watching gigantic kapoks, figs, rubber, and shoreline trees which host many species of animal such as sloths, monkeys, bats, lizards, birds, Iguanas, caimans, crocodiles, and more. Our expert guides will help us to spot some of these animals as we float down the river.
On our tour, we will be sharing delicious fruits from our area, pineapple, watermelon, bananas, mango, and drinks for everyone.
This trip offers incredible tranquility but at the same time an adventure over light easy paddling rapids.
What to Expect:
A great trip to observe wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours are operated by local experts and local businesses.