Río Celeste Hike
Rate From: $65 p.p.
Lasting: 3 hrs
Ages: From 7 to 65 yo
Great Hike, Great views.
Discover one of the hidden mysteries of Costa Rica tucked next to the Tenorio´s Volcano. We will take a 4-hour hike through the beautiful rainforest. Along the way, we will visit the lagoon and «Los Teñideros», a magical place where two streams with different minerals and chemical compositions meet and change the water to a heavenly turquoise blue color.
At the last stop, we will enjoy the magnificent Rio Celeste Waterfall. After the national park, we will stop for a picture with our giant ARBOL DE LA PAZ.
Once on the way out we will visit Don Alexis farm, a place just outside the park where we will have a delicious Costa Rican lunch, we will hike through the farm to check cacao, pineapple, corn, banana, and many more plantations. Then we will find ourselves enjoying and swimming in a pristine pool in the Rio Celeste, also we can play soccer or just relax on a hammock. After this relaxing time, we are ready to come back to La Fortuna.
What to Expect:
A great hike through the rainforest surrounded by lush and wildlife.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by local experts and local business.