Canyoning Waterfall Rappel
Rate From: $85 p.p.
Ages: From 5 to 65 yo
Recommended for the whole family,
Experience nature like never before in this truly immersive activity.
Safely descend waterfalls while you hone your skills as a new or experienced rappeler, and dip your toes into some light zip lining along the way.
You will come into close contact with nature, able to see every unique crevice that our mountains have to offer. Our hike will give you the opportunity to appreciate nature from a different perspective – from right inside of the rainforest as you follow the path of a small creek.
If you want adventure, security, and fun, come join the best! We offer free pick-up from La Fortuna and drive you for about 15 minutes until we reach our destination in a small local town called El Burrito.
This bumpy trek offers some spectacular views of the volcano and only takes about 10 minutes while the canyoning tour itself takes a full 2-3 hours – but don’t worry, at the end of the tour we’ll give you an authentic Costa Rican lunch!
What to Expect:
A great tour full of adventure and a moment to never forget, suitable for the whole family.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by the local experts and local business.