Arenal Volcano Horseback Riding
Rate From: $59 p.p.
Lasting: 3 hrs
Ages: From 6 to 65 yo
Recommended for the whole family.
No experience required.
This tour takes place inside a private farm trough the Arenal Volcano National Park, surrounded by primary and secondary forest, living the client the opportunity to enjoy excellent panoramic views of the Arenal Volcano canyon and the rain forest.
This tour is recommended for adults and children.
During the journey, our specialized nature guides will give the participants in the tour important information about the different species of animals and vegetation found along the tour.
With our healthy and well trained horses, best Horse in Costa Rica, then we start this incredible guided tour, from the hotel for 3 hours, crossing rivers and through the trails in the rainforest, enjoying all the views of the San Carlos plains, and the amazing lava paths of the majestic Arenal Volcano. We can see also, monkeys, birds like toucans, turkeys, hawks, falcons etc.
What to Expect:
A great tour full of adventure and fun, with great views of the Arenal Volcano. Suitable for the whole family.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by local experts and local business.