Arenal Volcano Hike
Rate From: $39 p.p.
Lasting: 3 hrs
Ages: From 5 to 65 yo
Combine it with your prefered hot springs.
A great hike on the west side of the majestic Arenal Volcano where we will go through secondary forest trails and over the 1968 lava flow. It is an awesome opportunity to learn about volcanic activity, the history of the area, and the flora and fauna that we will find around the park.
Once on the observation point, we will enjoy the incredible landscapes of the powerful volcano and Arenal Lake.
Optional: On the way back to town, we can stop at one of the thermal springs to relax in the warm water and soak away all our muscle pain. (Buffet dinner is also optional).
What to Expect:
A great hike with great views of the Arenal Volcano, the closest place to the Volcano.
- Rates per person paying in cash.
- Your Pick-up time will vary from your location.
- All tours required a minimum of 2 people to be operated.
- All tours are certified by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
- All Tours include liability insurance.
- Tours operated by local experts and local business.